The Great Motronic Q - is it worth it?

Hehehe...I already grabbed said Motronic setup...sorry...

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Ron Pieper
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 2:43 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: The Great Motronic Q - is it worth it?

I will someday have a 2.0L 16V to put into Victor, which of course
already is a factory 16V.  If I twist Allyn's arm and get his Motronic
setup, will it be worth the headache to intall and debug?  What gains
in torque/HP? I do believe it'd still be legal for DSP.

Coursn', iff'n I were only facing a 1/3 life crisis like Scotty, or a
1/4 life crisis like Big Al, I'd be more aggressive.  But I'm gettin'
old...

TIA

Ron

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.