Knock Sensor Q

yes correct. 8v's limit fuel supply at about 6800 rpm and 16v's limit fuel
supply at 7200 rpm. however if you are using an '85 system you will need to
cut a ground wire at terminal 11 (I think you better check though it loops
back to the harness that goes to the plug) so as not to limit around 6k rpm
or so. HTH.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA