Knock Sensor Q

okay I also have a knock box question since we are on
the subject.

I am working/planning on a 3a/jh hybrid engine, and I
know I need a knock box, and as far as I understand it
the knock box from the 8v and 16v are only different by
the rev limitator (fuel relay) is that correct ?
--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau