Cincy babble

Just about 2 weeks from now, everyone's gonna be heading down to Daun's
place to meet up and have a good time, and despite things popping up here
and there that like to scare me, it looks VERY good that I'll be down
there. Days are all set and off, good thing. Car still runs and drives,
good thing. I'll have lots and lots of cash to work with IF I have any
problems, good thing.

Things I'm thinking about doing while in Cincy.

Borrowing the wet vac from Daun for a day or 2 and cleaning my carpet in
the GT, along with test-fitting the blue 'Roc seats he has, as I'm curious
about how well they fit.

I'm wondering if anyone's gonna have a spare power window motor for the
passenger side door, as mine's screwed up. Also, I'm thinking of looking
into an Mk1 steering wheel. I like my wheel in my car already, but I have
to tinker. While working on those things, I might take the back speakers
out of my car and do some Dremel work on the wells, and re-finish the job,
as I had thought it was done, only to have things go awry. Bah. >.<

And for the tech heads out there, here's a little something to throw atcha.
Tomorrow and Wednesday, I'm gonna do a tune-up and fix before I go any
further, seeing as I have a start-up problem that consists of my car not
starting, starting a touch, stalling, and then starting again, and running
sloppy for a few moments, before leveling out. Plugs and wires are gonna be
changed, oil's getting changed, coolant, and the muffler I bought a month
or 2 back, seeing as it's "loud" enough that I got a fit-it ticket from the
Howell Cops. Grumble.

Otherwise, she's pretty well set to go. I'm still not happy with how my
head's clicking excessively, even after warm-up... hopefully getting new
oil will fix that, as I've not checked it in awhile. I'm gonna see if I
can't try the M.M.O. and get the full effect this time, as some of my oil
leaked out from an untightened filter by mistake. Erf.

Nothing had better happen between now and then. Steve, I need to get to
talk to you about rooming when you get down there, as I may go a day before
you, if not more... all depends. I need to get with Daun again and talk
with him about some things as well. =)

See ya'll soon!

Matt