woo hoo! getting my ins settled!

after dicking around with the progressive people for the last 3 mos about
the value of my car (giving them receipts, appraisals from other listers
[thanks guys!], etc), i finally got a good offer. they were offering me 2100
originally, and even after showing them evidence of my rebuilt 5 month old
2l, they only offered 2500.  so i moved up the chain of command, and talked
to a guy who was a car enthusiast and had rebuilt mustangs, tore down
engines, etc. he asked me why i thought it was worth more than the retail
blue book value of 2700 for a mint car, and i explained it in detail. today
i got a call for an offer of 4600! that doesn't include the $700 i'll get
for profit on the accord i was driving, or the injury claim i have against
them (some whiplash with hospital bills, i'm not looking for much in this
dept). all i have to do now is to get them to give/sell me my wreck back.
any info on this? all in all, a good day!
-michael
87 rocco 16v->mods to come w/ new money!
88 rocco 16v, RIP->will make a capable parts car once i'm allowed to rip
into it.