[OT] One more reason to ban HTML

Allyn,

    Thanks for pointing that out.  I was just getting ready to send him a
carbon copy of what you just said.  And Jean, if they do get that restrictive,
just let me know and I'll hook ya up with an e-mail account.

html e-mail is not a bad thing, it's just something that gets abused in some
areas and then frustraits pine users in another area.  I'm a big fan of pine
and use it a lot for some things and I know that reading an html e-mail in pine
is a complete PITA.  But there are definitly some of you out there smart enough
to add a html filter and recompile it.  That way, all you would get is the
text.  I know this can be done, I just wish I knew how.  There has to be a
programmer here in this motley crew with enough talent to do this.  Some make a
filter that will parse out the e-mail tags and then remake a special distro of
pine and send it to the list users who are effected by the scurge of html
e-mail.  Then everyone can be happy.

just my $0.02

William