throttlebody video

> Umm, yeah. Wasnt impressed. Yeah.

Okay, Leon Phelps. :^)

> Maybe they should of shot the video after it was tuned? Sounded like 5.5K
> shifts and ewven then, sounded too rich hence the cutting out? Dunno, I
> wasnt there but thats my guess from the video.

Yeah, you're not the first person who has mentioned this. What you're really
hearing is the Racelogic traction control system dropping ignition from one
cylinder to the next. On that wet pavement, the car simply wouldn't hook up
without the electronic assistance.

> I should of shot some video of Chris...... Whatshisname? Dude that worked
> for the tuner formerly known as Velocity. His car (2.1L 16v same setup in
> an A2 Golf.) sounded sweet and he didnt mind using ALL the rev range.

That's Kris Valdez. He is the U.S. importer of the Badger5 throttlebodies.

> Sokay tho, your's will be BETTER!

We'll see. The TEC-II installation will be done this week. Tuning comes next
week. Muhahahaaa...

P.S. Here are the specs on that orange Rabbit:
<http://www.performancevwmag.com/pvw/features/issue_feature.asp?id=4>
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut