OT car crash storie

Last night I was riding home with my dad in his jaguar
xjs which is an automatic 3spd.  He down shifted into
second gear to pass someone and when he went to shift
to third, instead of locking the other gears out and
only being able to shift to third it went all the way
to reverse or park im not sure,  Any we were on the
freeway when the wheels locked. my dad tried his best
to keep us on the road but after zig zaging across the
freeway a couple of times we flew of a 20 to 30 foot
embankment.  i cant remember the rest of what happened
but my dad said we hit a tree.  I remember getting out
of the car and touching my face and seeing blood all
over my hand.  We walked up the embankment but i don't
remember that.  We went to the hospital I had a huge
gash right next to my left eye and my ear was almost
cut of on that side also.  My dad got bruised all
over.  Any way both of us are okay (thank god) but I
feel pretty sore. I am glad it didn't happen in my
Rocco :) but i don't think it could of because it is a
stick
-Robbie

=====
Robbie MacDonald