turn signal quirk?

heh, i had the same problem about 3 weeks ago. seems it fixed itself though.

my roc didnt come with a board in the back, and there are so many wires dangling around, some connected to other random wires, others just severed... im scared to go back there, really.

--- "the hitman" <vwscir88@hotmail.com> wrote:
>thanks guys, as usual you were right on top of it. when i pulled the "board"
>to check the bulbs i noticed corrosion along the bottom wires. switched to
>one of the spares i had lying around and problem fixed :)
>   thanks
>     brett
-l

eFUCTmail is the shit.  www.efuct.com