Can I pass smog in CA with...

Well,

I considered that, but the TT header is large and hangs low. Although I
couldn't get a straight answer from TT themselves, I suspect that the header
will interfere with the Autotech lower subframe I have on the car. I even
heard from another lister (The Mad Bastard?) that with a flat tire the
header may even hit the ground!

Plus, I've heard really good things about the TT race downpipe. Pretty much
everyone on this list with a built up 16V runs one.

-- Craig