FS: '84 Scirocco 8V

It's time to sell my car.  Between spending money on my band equipment and
my photography obsession, I don=B9t have time or money to spend on her
anymore.  Here are the details:

'84 8V
166,xxx miles (odometer works)
Gray w/ gray/black interior
Tarantula Rims

Interior:
Front seats have the ususal torn bolsters, drivers side wont lean forward.
Rear Seats are in good, but faded, condition.
Dash has only small cracks near the defrost vents
Rear deck has 6x9 speaker holes, speakers included.
Carpet and door panels is good condition.
Headliner in good condition

Exterior:
Paint is in good shape, black body molding has been removed
Minor dents (door dings) but no major body damage
Sunroof works, but is not the original, so the color doesn=B9t match.  It
slides open only 1/2 way - the original was a tilt/slide, but the hardware
was botched so I replaced it.  I still have the original one and will
include with the car.

Mechanics:
Recent muffler, radiator, control arms and bushings
AC is non-functional, I do have a condensor I will include
Engine and transmission are both strong, I have never had problems with
either.
Oil light comes on once in awhile, but the oil levels and pressure seem
fine, I just never bothered to trace the problem.

The main problem right now is the front suspension.  The car has a lot of
steering play and I no longer drive it on the highway because of this, and
is also the main reason I'm selling it.  It needs strut mounts too.  What
the exact problem is, I do not know - it may be something simple for the
more mechanically minded.  For me, I'm done with it.  FWIW, its just a stoc=
front suspension with crap mounts some lame mechanic put on for me before I
found this list and knew any better :-)

Includes a Blaupunkt CD Receiver and rear 6x9 Boston Acoustics speakers.
Includes Bentley and Haynes manuals.

$600 takes it.
Clean Title

I have some pics at home (I think), but I can snap a few more later today i=
anyone wants me to email them, just let me know off list.
=20
Car is located in St. Louis, MO.

Greg

--=20