OT Beatle, old one

--part1_16f.dba774c.2a152b0a_boundary

In a message dated 5/16/2002 10:18:01 AM Eastern Standard Time,
photo@intrex.net writes:

<<I have heard of a company in Texas that will drive your beetle to Mexico
and swap everything but the pan and VIN with a current production "old"
beetle.>>

What about driving an old beatle over there, Buying a  newer one, same color,
and swaping the license, vin number etc from the old one onto the new one.
Hmmm
Brian

--part1_16f.dba774c.2a152b0a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 5/16/2002 10:18:01 AM Eastern Standard Time, photo@intrex.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
&lt;&lt;I have heard of a company in Texas that will drive your beetle to Mexico and swap everything but the pan and VIN with a current production "old" beetle.&gt;&gt;<BR>
<BR>
What about driving an old beatle over there, Buying a&nbsp; newer one, same color, and swaping the license, vin number etc from the old one onto the new one.&nbsp; Hmmm<BR>
Brian</FONT></HTML>

--part1_16f.dba774c.2a152b0a_boundary--