Has anyone converted their 78-81 MKI to the pre 78 style?

--- "John C. Worden" <scirocco@powerlink.net> wrote:
> Just a thought I had.  Never having really seen a
> pre '78 I don't know how
> feasible it would
> be, but it seems to me that all one would need would
> be the fenders and
> turnsignals.  Any
> thoughts on this?  I thought about this because it
> seems that the fenders
> for the 75-77 cars
> are a bit easier to find than the later ones.  Would
> make a nice change for
> the '81 if I can
> reverse it's rust problems.

==================
It can be done, but I would'nt want to do it . . . (my
1st Scirocco was a '75)

It has probably been done . . .

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1983 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco S, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT / Yes, I am a moron . . .
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)