It's alive!

Not Cincy this year. I am going to add the 10.1" brakes today, and start on
the lighting system. I want to relay the head lights and weld in some of the
things Dave removed (washer h2o holder) and treat the rust spots.
I need an exhaust as well. He cut the down pipe before the cat. Man is it
loud!
THEN CLEAN!