  From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Captnbr@aol.com
  Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 10:09 AM
  To: Scirocco-L@scirocco.org
  Subject: OT Beatle, old one

  I just got back from a cruise, we stopped in Cozmel Mexico.  When we were
there I rented an old school beatle convertable.  It was pretty new though,
and let me tell you it was so much fun.  It accelerated much better than I
thought it would.  Anybody put any thought, or know if it would be easy to
get one of these suckers over here to the US.  Im on a mission guys.
Getting a beatle convertable has just been put on my life list of things to
do.  Peace

  Brian 86 16v
  98 Jetta GLX Vr6