Is an '81 Diesel exhaust manifold "the right one"

If anybody needs one, I just un-earthed the original
manifold off the '77 Scirocco the other day and have
been meaning to adveritse it. Dual outlet in excellent
shape. Probably hasn't been used in 10 years, no joke.
Studs are all there and runners are clean. Outside has
the usual manifold surface rust. Comes with emissions
pipe. I have no idea what they're worth...make offer.

I can take pics if anyone wants.

Neal

--- jester@westfailure.net wrote:
> On Wed, 15 May 2002, Dave Ewing wrote:
>
> > You better go check it out before you get all
> excited since my 81
> > Diesel Pickup has the single large outlet exhaust
> manifold with the
> > funky "C" clips and the doughnut gasket.
>
> My 81 has the "toiletbowl" exhaust manifold too. 80
> was the last year for
> the good one...
>
> peas,
>
> Steve

>      If you see a mad professor in a minibus, just
> smile. --James Bond
>                       http://westfailure.org

=====
~Neal