repost of ride to cincy

>--- "Lyman M. Terni" <ternil@union.edu> wrote:
>>  I just read that email and it wasn't too clear, sorry.
>>  Lets try it again.
>>
>>  If anyone from the Albany area is going to Cincy, is
>>  there any way
>>  that you could possibly give me a ride out there? I would
>>  like to
>>  leave after 2:40 (my last class) if possible, but I guess
>>  I can skip
>>  it if anyone is heading down there earlier.
>
>If you're going to catch a ride it would probably have to
>be sooner than that.  The only people I know from the area
>coming are Julie MacFarlane / daughter Jill, and Josh Able.
>  They'll most likely be heading out Thursday night,
>crashing overnight in Rochester and heading out from there
>in the EARLY A.M. Friday.
>
>Sitting at Julie's computer as I type this, I would NOT
>want to do that drive in one day - something like 10
>hours+.
>
>You coming over here this week?

So I think If I decide to buy this scirocco that I can plan a little
"family emergency" cause It would entail skipping my last two
classes. I'll keep you posted. Nothing like skipping review classes
to go get a car! Bad student behavior at its finest.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to do the drive in one day either, but that's
gonna have to be how it works, I have to get back here saturday night
so I can study sunday and monday. Ahh, to be young and stupid!

-LT