nd pictures

On Mon, 13 May 2002 20:17:27 +0000 pbureau@attbi.com writes:

>anyone else have ND pictures sites up ?

There was this two posted to VWVORTEX.

<http://www.nickheathman.com/media/nd2002/index.html>
and
<http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/alva000/lst?&.dir=/ND+Pics&.src=ph&.begin=17&.view=t&.order=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/alva000/lst%3f%26.dir=/ND%2bPics%26.src=ph%26.view=t>

Enjoy.
I expect there will be much more posted within the next couple days.
People are just now getting home. I got home at 2:30am last night after
towing home a broken blue turbo A2 GTi to Hollywood. Even with all my
added stops, I still managed to get home faster than the drive up. (9hrs
up, 8hrs to get home.) Im beat.

MAD props to the Seattle crew for such a huge turnout year after year.
Those guys drive the furthest and always have the most people in
attendance from Scirocco.org. Hope everyone makes it home safely and no
more clutch jobs for Chris on the way.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR Solo2 Champion
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-   79' "Project FSP Scirocco"  84' Scirocco 8V
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.