Front core support brace

List,

Ok, i am in desperate need of some repair to my front core support on my '87
16v.  I think all the years of driving on '16's with 40series tires and
blown struts on Jamex springs has helped to tear it up.  I just got some
nice new bilsteins in the front, and am planning on replacing my square
tires before cincy, but i would like to drive an uncracked car to cincy as
well.
I was wondering if the one that Kevin Collins had made for his car was going
to be manufactured at all?  If i can buy one for a reasonable price i would
love to do that.  If not, anyone know the specs of this?  Dimmensions etc.?
I could prolly make one, all i know is that i need one HARDCORE!  Im gonna
try to weld up the grousome dammage that there is, but i know i will still
need some kinda brasage also.  Thanks guies, lmk!