turbo thingy running

>a) how much boost?

about 4-5psi til I figure out why its pinging.  I might need to get a new
chip with less timing, or less compresion.

>b) what engine management?

g60 digifant powah!

>c) which injectors and fuel pressure regulator?

stock g60 injectors with a 944 S 3.5 bar regulator.

>d) what compression ratio?

9.2:1

>e) what intercooler is that? (Looks like a Starion)

it's a small spearco core, not sure what its off of.

>f) when will it hit the road? (or has it already?)

i drove around a bunch already :)

>g) will it be at Cincy? :^)

doubtful...im not sure about driving 2000 miles with it but we'll see.  it
needs tuning, hopefully i can get it to take some more boost.

Joe