A2 Euro Lights?

We're planning on installing Corrado lights on an '88 Jetta.  It'll
probably take some of the mounting tabs located in the Corrado core
support being welded into the support of the Jetta, or perhaps the
Corrado support can be mounted in the Jetta without too much
modification.

Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!"
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v