Anyone need a hood?

I'll take it!  Give me an address, or directions or whatever.  Thanks!!!

My hood has a couple of hail dings, a dent from below near the hood latch
and a rusted out corner.  I'm going to be repainting the car soon anyway, so
a better hood would be awesome.

Brian Haygood
'87 Scirocco 16v - needs some lovin'
'95 Passat GLX