Looking for Vintage VW listees

Like the subject says I'm looking for someone on the Vintage VW list who
could forward this message please.

My neighbor just informed me that they are selling their 1974 Karmann Ghia
hard top. It has 44K original miles and other than the paint it is all there
and original. The asking price is $1500.00. This car is located in
N.W.Connecticut and I would be willing to take photos, transport within 500
miles for expenses or arrange for longer transport. If interested e-mail
your phone number and any questions to rick@brubakerbox.com and I will see
that the current owner gets in touch with you.

Rick Alexander
http://www.brubakerbox.com
http://clubs.hemmings.com/hams/
http://clubs.hemmings.com/vwsrus/