(ot)that's just downright low...

when i was parting out my white '88, this guy chris from colombus contacted
me with a sob story about how his tranny had just gone out and how he needed
the car and didn't have much $$. so being the nice guy that i am i sold him
a agb tranny in perfect working order for $80. well i guess i am a sucker
cause guess who's selling an agb tranny on wortex for $200? you got it! if
any of you get the pleasure of selling parts to this guy i would consider it
a personal favor if you gouge the hell out him.