[The journey Begins!]

And I believe the journey has ended. I made it to boston, with the
intention of going up to maine tomorrow with a friend. But when I got
here, I find that someone has bid on it (yep. that white one on ebay) I
wasn't going to buy it without seeing it, and now it looks like I'm not
going to do either. maybe I'll get lucky somehow or something. Either way,
thats the word from here. And if anybody on this board bid on it, I'm
begging you to retract it :) at least until I look at it and can give you
the DL on it.

Thanks for all your help, but as of now...the hunt continues...

-LT