anyone want to buy a 2L 16V turbo?

> Oh come on Scott!  From an "ultimate" performance
> standpoint, Rabbits will
> ALWAYS win.  Why?  Cause they are around 200 lbs
> lighter than any Rocco.

What?? Why?? How?? Where?? First I've heard of that.
You'd better back that one up with some published
numbers.

If it is 200lbs (a full 10% of the total weight!), I'd
agree. If it is less than that (say 50lbs), then I'd
go with the Scirocco for pretty much anything other
than rallying. Aerodynamics, CG, and wheelbase (not to
mention looks!) are better on a Scirocco.

Neal

=====
~Neal