NOW: #3, come to daddy!! WAS: [NOT MINE] Found an 87 16v for sale in Tampa, FL

Good thing you bought it I would have wanted to see
another Scirocco go.  Looks like it came with good
stuff in it for the price.  I wonder if the power
windows work?
--- "Dan S." <danws69@earthlink.net> wrote:
> wOOt!!!!!!
>
> Just got my 3rd Scirocco.....$200!!
>
> All four teardrops, 16v, full body kit, AGB trans,
> headliner's in about the
> same shape as mine (2~4 *small* rips), good deck
> lid, 160mph cluster,
> cdplayer, power windows (figures, I just bought door
> panels from Brian....),
> new alt/rad/starter.
>
> Now for the bad (heh):
> timing belt broke once, they said their mechanic put
> another one on and it
> ran fine afterward (probably BS because....) now
> it's got low compression in
> two cylinders according to Firestone's master
> mechanics. Thanks Firestone!
>
> This car is NOT going to be parted out. In fact,
> I'll probably rip the
> engine out, put an 8v head on it, and drop it and
> the AGB in my Sportruck,
> and find a 4sp auto and drop it and another engine
> into the Roc for the
> misses (maybe then she'll understand why I like my
> Roc so much).
>
> Well, I'll stop rambling now, I'm just soooooo
> stoked!
>
> Thanx again Andrew for the 411!
>
> Dan
> '81 Rabbit Sportruck
> '87 16v Scirocco
> '00 Jetta
> http://home.earthlink.net/~danws69/index.html

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco(stock)
1987 White Quantum wagon (Stock with auto)
aw614.topcities.com/1984.htm