European GTL Versions

HI

GTL models - in the UK at least was the intermediate model between base CL
and top GTI. It had velour seats and velour door inserts, a 1.8 engine and
long legged 5 speed box. Twin headlights and alloys, but no bodykit.
In the UK it only ran from 1984-1985.
I ran an 85 model for a while a couple of years back.

Ian