Off list for a few weeks for vacation :)

--part1_1b8.a9ce90.2a0c157b_boundary

I will be leaving in a few hours for England to start my 3 week tour across
the pond.
Kicking it off at GTI International this weekend then heading across the
channel for a few weeks and hitting Roadstar with a few listers.

I may post now and then from an internet cafe or a hosts house otherwise if
you need to contact me email directly to me.

See you all at Cincy.

Jasin

--part1_1b8.a9ce90.2a0c157b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I will be leaving in a few hours for England to start my 3 week tour across the pond.
<BR>Kicking it off at GTI International this weekend then heading across the channel for a few weeks and hitting Roadstar with a few listers.
<BR>
<BR>I may post now and then from an internet cafe or a hosts house otherwise if you need to contact me email directly to me.
<BR>
<BR>See you all at Cincy.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>