From: Jason Adams [mailto:roclist@accessconsulting.ca]
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 10:12 AM
To: jp43044; Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Is it me or am I crazy??????

my 84 16v has manual steering, it's fine for me, wouldn't want to go much
wider than 185's (tires)

while you're swaping put some urethane bushings in there as well... (I
notched a bit out of the back flat parts to make them fit into the car a
little easier).

yes you'll need different outer tie rod ends...

Jason Adams
Fahrvergnugen Forever!