CV joint binding? help diagnosing prblm

As a matter of fact I just had my driver side inner cv joint bind and blow
on my a few 2 weeks ago, the symptoms you mention are exactly the same, but
my problem was over shorter time period, drive to work( 33 Miles hwy), feel
a shimmy in steering/pedals (on and off at various speeds). work.  get out
to lunch drive 2 blocks, again a little shimy is being felt, stop at red
light, try to come off line... Grinding/loud Ticking sound noise... barely
make my way to sidewalk SNAP! clearly heard, no forwrad moption. I simply
replaced the whole thing that night, as far as Brian Wagner and I could
figure out, probably a bearing in the assembly was the inccirect size and it
made it bind. Since then I have not felt any other issues with the car in
that topic of CV joint/steering

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** FOR SALE : 1500.00$ **