From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Calimus
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2002 11:16 PM
To: UrGTI@aol.com; scirocco list
Subject: Re: under virus attack I think

Jasin,

    I think most of us are getting bombarded.  As for Anti-virus
software, I would say to grab either Mcafee Anti-Virus or PC-cillin.  I
have used both along with many others and these two have the least
over-head (resource use on your computer which can cause other programs
to run very slow) and the have the most frequent updates.  They both
also have automatic updates meaning they will check every time you go
on-line and will update automaticly if there is an update.  This can
make life much easier for the less experienced computer jocky.

    Currently, the virus thats giving most of us a rash is the Klez.g
virus which is a very crafty and nast beast.  If you would like to know
more about that virus, you can e-mail me off list and I'll explain it,
or check any anti-virus website as it's basicly public enemy #1 in the
internet world for now.

William