Carfax Anyone???

--part1_c3.22751074.2a0b47a7_boundary

In a message dated 5/8/2002 11:13:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
skerocdriver@juno.com writes:

<<Enjoy your SUV and if you think the Scirocco is a death trap, why have it
at all? doesn't make any sense to me but, whatever.>>>

For the thrilling excitement of driving a death mobile.  Ya know kinda like
jumping off a crane with a bungee chord strapped to your nuts.  Yeaaahhh
baybeeeeee.  Ok im putting away my pipe now.  Peace

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_c3.22751074.2a0b47a7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 5/8/2002 11:13:19 PM Eastern Standard Time, skerocdriver@juno.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
&lt;&lt;Enjoy your SUV and if you think the Scirocco is a death trap, why have it<BR>
at all? doesn't make any sense to me but, whatever.&gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>
<BR>
For the thrilling excitement of driving a death mobile.&nbsp; Ya know kinda like jumping off a crane with a bungee chord strapped to your nuts.&nbsp; Yeaaahhh&nbsp; baybeeeeee.&nbsp; Ok im putting away my pipe now.&nbsp; Peace<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_c3.22751074.2a0b47a7_boundary--