VW Junk yards in Tampa, Florida?

Thanks, I'll check around there.  I might check the
couple of yards on US 41 also in Land O' Lakes.  I
probably have to look near the place near Zephyrhills
since it is only 30min away from me.  I remember a
year ago a carpart site that was free then had a red
85 Scirocco in Dade City I don't know where the place
is though

=====