Group Buy-BSI stayrod for A1 chassis

There's a link to an installed picture below. :)

If you can't see it for some reason (maybe you need to
be a vwautox member...which I am): It attaches to the
top of the trans bell housing and extends backward to
the firewall, mounting next to the brake booster.

Neal

http://us.click.yahoo.com/orkH0C/n97DAA/Ey.GAA/moTolB/TM

> > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> > > >

> > > --
> > > Brian D./OH
> > > How can you be in two places at once when you're
> not anywhere at all...
> > > Firesign Theatre

> > --
> > Brian D./OH
> > How can you be in two places at once when you're
> not anywhere at all...
> > Firesign Theatre

> Eric
> Northglenn, CO
>
> 76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
> 80 Scirocco (Parts car again, no more DD duty)
> 81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration
> in progress)
> 81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (THE NEW RIDE)
> 91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow 8v swap and mechanical
> rebuild in progress)
> 00 Golf GL TDI (Katy is driving this for now)
>
> "For Aquarians, the physics of loopholes is a
> perfectly valid science."
> -Kelli Fox

=====
~Neal