Opinions on Strictly Foreign

Thanks for all the input, I talked to Dirk, and he's agreed to help me get
it directly from Seidl themselves. Might actually come out cheaper this way=
,
even with shipping from Germany.

Their site makes it sound like they're a distributor for Seidl, and that
these are not their own design or manufacture. But even so, I'm not going t=
buy from them on general principle.

Jonas