clutch problem solved: almost ready

hey everyone,
     now that i have the correct clutch disk on my car i think it will only
be a matter of days b4 she is finally back on the road.  after ordering an
8v disk (the better one that came in the gti's) i set out to install it in a
few hours.  i already had everything off so i could put it in as soon as i
got off work.  after working outside through a thunderstorm and terrential
rain i had someone bring me dry clothes and i hopped in the car to check it
out.  car started great, no buzzing or squealing from the clutch, moved it
into gear, again no trouble, let out the clutch, the wheels turn fine.  i
was pretty tired and gross by that time and i went home.  tomorrow i will
adjust the cable and clean off the brake rotors and drive her home if
everything goes well.  thanx for all the help guys, i am so excited.

-tony