US bumpers

I would think by unscrewing the bolts in the trunk
that holds the bumper and pushing the bumper would
work.  I also want to know since I don't have the
strip and i have a gap in my bumper.
--- Scirokn InVirginia <scirokn@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Well since I got no response from the shortened US
> bumper question, I'm
> guessing I'll be the pioneer to venture into this
> territory. Or if perhaps
> it just got blown by for namesake, if anyone has
> shortened their US bumper
> brackets to pull them in tighter, please let me
> know.
> Thanks
> scirokn

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco(stock)
1987 White Quantum wagon (Stock with auto)
aw614.topcities.com/1984.htm