Oil Cooler wanted for 8valve

I am in the process of buying an almost 2.1 8valve engine for the Rocco.
(I'm never going to let the Roc go, no matter how much my friends tell me
to let it die!!!!!!!!)
     my car has always run hot, and with a new engine, I want to run an
oil cooler on it to help the longevity ( I have over 200k on my stock
engine now).  I'm looking for anything, thermostatic sandwich adapter,
euro adapter, whatever, but would really like to get a complete set up
and maybe only have to come up with some clips and clamps, hoses etc.
but at least get most of the big hardware.

        Any help would be appreciated.

Ken Weidmann Jr. / Checkered Flag Automotive Components
(619)589-0321
1995 Jetta GLX M3 Wannabe
1985 Showrocco
1957 Porsche 356A