high mileage question

It's a baby. If it's been taken care of and everything is good, check the
compression. If that's fine, you're good to go. VW motors last a long time
if taken care of. I used to have a Scirocco with 384,000 miles on it. It
still ran fine, but the body was so stress-fractured that I sent it to the
junkyard.
	-Josiah