Ahh, parts!

  I came home today to see a big, heavy (according to the wife), box in front
of my door. My first order from Potterman has arrived, now REAL work can
begin on the 'rocco! After opening the box, I was happy to see about a cubic
yard of glorious foam peanuts!! How swet of them to send me foam!! Oh, wait,
the stuff I ordered was below all that as one of my boys nearly found out the
hard way when tried to dive into the box. : )  He also tried to make off with
the bag of Crispy M&M's that was sticking out of the foam.
  So soon to be installed on the 'rocco are a set of Bilstein Sports and H&R
springs, and new control arms and ball joints.
  Stuff I need to order first: front strut bearings, the socket for the upper
nut, and the wrench that tightens the collar on Bilstein struts.

Thanks Potterman!!

Carl
77rocco
89fox