Shameless Scirocco T-shirts 4-sale post. [UPDATE]

Ok, just to be clear, these prices are only for the day of the ND show.
Sorry for any misunderstanding.

If you still want to order one thru the mail, the prices on my web page
(the price is actually wrong but ill deal with the loss. I want the
shirts gone.) are accurate for shipping the shirts.

I ship the shirts via priority mail and the rates went up to $3.50 for up
to 2 shirts and for 3 shirts is $44 shipped. Whatever the web page says
i'll honor on the price. (Now I need to go see what it says.)

>> OK, im bringing my remaining MK-II only t-shirts with me to the ND
>show.
>> $10 each in sizes L and XL until supplies last. These are the last
>shirts
>> ever and if you want more made, you gotta bug Potterman as I gave
>him all
>> the screens.
>>
>> Web site is here for pics of them.
>> http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1308/tshirt.htm