From: "Michael Abatzis" <abatzis2@hotmail.com>
To: <onesixv@juno.com>; <roccolister@hotmail.com>
Cc: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2002 5:52 PM
Subject: Re: Scirocco vc. VR6 Jetta

i tell you, i'm missing the chipped a2 vr6 gti that i traded my roc for.
that thing was FAST.  i can't imagine any na scirocco being able to hang
with that thing. and the handling, imho, was far better than people give it
credit for with adjustable koni's and neuspeed race springs (or something).
much more responsive handling than the rocc for some reason also...
-michael