ND Saturday nite dinner

Add Wing Gee to that list, he is bradley peets co-pilot.

Shannon =20

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Hausler [mailto:mk1scirocco@yahoo.com]=20
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2002 8:29 PM
To: scirocco list
Subject: ND Saturday nite dinner

is set for the 11th. I got a total of 25 confirmed
from the list for dinner and I made the reservation
for 30 and we can get there between 7:30- 8:00. If
anyone who did not respond and wants to go let me know
so I can add you to the list.  Per their policy there
is an automatic 18% gratuity added to the check and it
is all one bill, no seperate checks.  They also have
three seperate banquet menus that they are faxing to
me- I will figure out the best one.=20

this is the place
http://www.mexicaligrill.com/

and this is my list of people going :