squeak squeak squeak

Hey kids,
	So this is silly that I have to ask this question, but I've never
run into it before:
	My Rabbit (exact same mechanical stuff that I'm talking about as a
Scirocco II) has an annoying problem. The front left brakes go
squeak-squeak-squeak in time with the rotation of the wheel as I drive
down the road. I just replaced the caliper and pads, and the (vented)
rotor is fairly new, but a little worn (much better than average). I
recently took it apart (took the caliper off, removed the pads) and lubed
everything up (the places where the caliper touches the pads). It didn't
help, at all. It still does the exact same thing. I can turn the wheel
around with the car up in the air and hear it - once per rotation, this
horrible incredibly high-pitched skreeeee! It's probably high enough that
some people with slight hearing damage couldn't even hear it. It's not the
brake sheild either - any ideas? I'm about ready to just get a new rotor,
new hub, new brake sheild :)
But of course then it would still do it...
	-Josiah

--
(2)'87 5KCSTQA's
'83 Rabbit AutoXer