[Re: More Sciroccos in movies caps]

Eric L Ellis <onesixv@juno.com> wrote:
The count is 10 now with the addition of 'Kingpin' and 'Kiss the Girls'. =

It's a shame that out of the 127 DVDs I have, I can only find 10 with
Sciroccos.

http://www.geocities.com/onesixv/

There have GOT to be more movie nuts out there (on the list) with some of=

the movies listed at the bottom of the page.  Help me build this thing up=

with some vid caps or allow me to borrow your DVD (can't capture VHS) so
I can add it.  I'll give you a big kiss, like the kind of kiss I give to
a beautiful woman...or a donkey.

Nice offer! The only one I can recall would be more like a rocco abuse fl=
ick,
(they drove into a red 8V about three different times) and I've noticed 8=
0's
vintage stuff is usually what gets driven into, I suspect we'll see lots =
more
in new flicks, but we won't like the way they are used. Makes me sad. Tho=
ugh
lately it has crossed my mind for this silver one in my garage...

(PS. I think part of its problem is the "new" ignition switch, it actuall=
starts on the way BACK from the start position, half way between start an=
run. At least we can trick it into starting, so that's progress)