Northeast Cincy Caravan(NY. NJ, MD, PA, DE)

The plan is again to meet at my place in North Delaware and go from there.
We are trying to organize it to get on the road a bit earlier this year and
get to Dauns with some actual time left in the day. Please let us know even
if you're remotely interested in caravaning. I think we had 6 cars last
year.

Rich
88 1.8t