[RE: Cincy: hotrod plans/what to do? ACK!]

--- Cathy Boyko <losinit@usa.net> wrote:
> .
>
> > Hmmm... As for the
> > cat... I don't allow pets to ride in the car. So, at
> > least that isn't a
> > problem. ;^)
>
> LOL
>

> Yeah, but Daun does, how are the Rocco rascals anyway?

They're SOOOOO cute!  Eyes are open, starting to wobble
around a little.  I ended up cleaning out most of the stuff
that was in the car (seats, couple dashes & mk 1 rims) and
put down blankets from one end of the car to the other.
Now they've got a nice place to play.

> Scott. Repeat after me. Go buy the engine. Do it now.
>  Seriously, sounds like you'll kick yourself later if you
> pass on it. I don't
> even know you, but from what I've read, I know you, know
> what I mean? Now go
> get the darn thing.

Amen to that.  Go buy it!

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace