Badboy Motorsports SUCKS - stay away!!

Hey all -

	Here's the warning. Bad Boy Motorsports shipped me a set of
used Borbet Type C rims off an eBay auction a few months ago. When
they arrived, they were still in plastic and I looked them over
generally, but put them straight into storage without opening the
clear plastic shipping bags. When I went to put the rims on last week
I discovered that one of the wheels has two hairline stress cracks
and will not hold air and is not reparable according to Wheels
America. After calling Bad Boy Motorsports
(http://www.badboymotorsports.com) and relating my issue with their
damaged merchandise to a salesperson, they said they would call me
back with a response. 3 days later and after I left 3 more messages
on their machine, they STILL had not called me back. When I called
today, the same salesperson told me that they would do nothing for
me, and said that since more than 90 days had gone by (which I
understood) that they were no longer responsible.
	In the sense that it is my fault for being too trusting,
sure, blame me. But that is no excuse for shady crap like this, and
it is horrible customer service. My response to the salesperson was
that I would post as much bad feedback about their business as
possible in every European car forum as I could. These guys shipped
damaged merchandise, did not respond to emails while the auction was
going on, and phone calls since things have gone bad, and regardless
of whether or not 90 days had passed, that is slimy business
practice. Stay away from these guys and spread the word. This just
makes you appreciate good people like Mike Potter all the more....
I'm copying Bad Boy Motorsports on this email, and feel free to send
them some feedback in writing, by phone or in person at:

Bad Boy Motorsports
1122 West ML King Jr. Bl
Los Angeles, CA, 90037
(323)293-4234