Dual H1/H4 setup

Does anyone have the Hella or Bosch H1/H4 coversion for their North
American headlights?This basically replaces the sealed beam units with
shiney new units with removable H1/H4 bulbs and comes with connector
adaptor.These put out great lighting(as good or better than the Euros
I'm told), but retain the quad beam North American look(which I actually
prefer).They are also easy to replace(unlike the Euros) if you crack a
lense from a rock.Best also to relay these though.Both kits( 2 H4s in
one kit and 2 H1s in the other) are around $230 Canadian.(around
$130US?). I've seen the H4 diamond crystal ones(not sure of the make) on
Ebay, but have'nt seen theH1s.
  John